Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My July 29, 2009 Shopping trip

 
Posted by Picasa


After the kids went to bed and did my thing. I went to Rite Aid first. You will need to sign up online for their single check rebates and you will get a lot of stuff for free after rebate and coupons. I've been doing it for a year now and its easy and fun. Check out www.Iheartriteaid.com for the deals details. Basically I got over $60.00 worth of stuff for about $7. The key is stack manufacture coupons with store coupons and sales and rebates.

I went to Walgreens across the street next. I got the Listerine for .50 each and the Scott mailers for .06 for 4 and finally the Got to Be styling products for $1 each or maybe less. I cannot find my rec't now. The styling products are normally $6.29 each. Check out iheartwags.com for additional details.

To do this you will need to get a Sunday paper for coupons(http://www.sassysupersaver.com/2009/05/sassy-fresno-bee-deal.html) and also print out online coupons. Coupons.com, smartsource.com are just a couple of sites for printables. Look at other blogs who actually break it down for you what you need to do. It's a rush to get some great deals and you will never have to pay full price for things again.


--
AnnMarie Hofer

No comments: