Thursday, August 13, 2009

Great Rite Aid Deals Again

I headed to Rite Aide yesterday because I had a coupon for a $20 gift card when you fill an RX. The $20 gc would not work so they gave me a $25 one. SCORE!!! While they were working on my RX I did my shopping. I came out of the store with the following:

2-Boxes of Honey Nut Cherrios-Sale for $1.99-$1 off coupon for each
1-tape dispenser-Free after rebate plus I had a $2 off coupon. (I made $2 here SCORE!!!)
2-Airwick Freshmatic Fresheners-Normally $12.99 sale for 50% off plus I had 2 $6 off coupons.
2-Panyliners-Free after coupons
2-Contact Lens Solution for traveling-Free after coupons.

I used a $5 off $25 coupon making my total after sales and coupons $1.15 (just taxes) and I paid for this with my gift card.

So I got all of this for free and I have $23 and some change on a gift card for next week.

I am pretty happy.

No comments: