Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Day Deals


I normally do not venture out on Thanksgiving or even Black Friday, but since I've had a break from the drug stores lately I thought I would check it out. I am glad I did. The stores were pretty empty so I didn't have to deal with a ton of people. I went to Walgreens and CVS actually made money on all the stuff pictured here. I figured it out to be about a $10 profit. Check out Iheartwags and iheartcvs sites for the coupon matchups. Also moneysavingmom.com gives you some great breakdowns. For those of you who do not know how I came out ahead remember I used manufacture coupons, store coupons and store sales to do this. One example is the Infusium23 leave in treatment-On sale for $4.99 and then you get $4.99 back on your next purchase. When you use a $2 off coupon you make a profit. Here is a breakdown of all my stuff and their retail value to give you an idea of my savings:

Johnson& Johnson Softwash-5.99
Dove Deodorant X2-3.99
Infusium Hair TreatmentX2-4.99
Nivia Mens Shave Gel X2-2.49
Christmas OrnamentsX2-.99
Toothpaste-1.99
Christmas PencilsX4-1.00
Bic Solie Razor-6.99
Kit Kat-.89
King Size Milkyway-1.59
Lotion-7.99
Remote control-6.99
Men's razor-9.99
Just for Men Dye-8.29
Body Wash St. Ives-3.99
Ear Buds-6.99
Degree Deodorant-4.00

Total Value is about $91.00

I may try Rite Aid tomorrow but we'll see. Happy Thanksgiving.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: