Friday, February 5, 2010

Old Navy $2 Lace Camis-


I had some coffee this morning, which I normally do not do, so I have a ton of energy.  You know what makes me even more excited???  Super fab deals.  I found out that Old Navy has Lace Camis (super cute under stuff) for only $2 and there was no limit on how many you get.  I also went to the website and printed off a $5 off $25 for even better savings.  I got there just before they opened and was one of the first ones in.  They had a bunch of colors and sizes but they were going super fast since you can get as many as you like.  I got a few for me and a few for gifts.  My total before sale and coupon was $115 and after was only $23 and some change.  Not too bad for 9 tanks and 1 top(which I am returning...arm holes are too big).  Go get them fast before they are all gone.    

No comments: