Thursday, January 21, 2010

Deals Of The Week

I know it's been a while since my last post.  Just too busy to document my successes.  I was really excited about a great deal at Vons today.  I came home with 5 boxes of Fruit Snacks (fruit by the foot and gummies), box of Quaker Oatmeal, and two boxes of cereal all name brand for $4.10 out of pocket and then I got a $3.50 coupon of my next purchase...so only 60 cents for 8 items.  All the coupons were printable coupons that anyone can get.  I used (2) $1.00 2 fruit snacks, $.40 of 1 fruit snack, $1.00 off oatmeal, (2) $1.00 off cereal. Also I loaded ecoupons onto my Vons card for the fruit snacks at Shortcuts.com and Cellfire.com which can be used with printable coupons so that took off an addtional $1.00.  The printables are found at smartsource and coupons.com and the cherrios website.

Also if you are in need of makeup CVS is having 50%-75% off lots of makeup.  I found some really good makeup on sale for 75% off for $3.25 and there was a $3.00 off sticker on it making it only $.25.  Lots of Loreal lip glosses and lipsticks for 75% off and I used coupons from the Fresno Bee from the last few months.  Nice to stock up on these things if you are not brand loyal.

Any questions let me know.  Thanks.       

No comments: